Subscribe now using your favorite service:
In the season two premier of Trade Secrets, we’re headed to Europe — Germany, to be precise. This week, co-hosts Emma Weissmann and Jamie Biesiada explore the country with Sascha Mayerer, CEO of Historic Highlights of Germany, and Sandra Weinacht, president and founder of Inside Europe. Together, they will answer listener questions about the Black Forest, the Romantic Road and more.
This episode is sponsored by Historic Highlights of Germany.
In this episode:
- 1:15 – Meet Sascha and Sandra, this week’s guest
- 3:15 – Christy asks about the best itineraries for clients heading to the Black Forest
- 8:43 – Most people thinking of Germany think beer, but perhaps they should think wine
- 15:01 – Heather asks for a tour operator recommendation for a heritage visit
- 21:30 – Lisa is knee-deep in planning a Romantic Road journey for clients and needs a hand
- 27:19 – Consider sending clients on pre- and post-cruise journeys around Germany
Compass Tours Incoming
AmaWaterways partners with Ancestry on heritage river cruises
Kensington Tours and Ancestry partner on genealogy travel
Sascha Mayerer is on LinkedIn
Get in touch with Trade Secrets
Need advice? Call our hotline and leave a message: 201-902-2098
Email us: [email protected]
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.