This short article defines how to mount the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
Setting up HelpDesk
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your website in minutes by utilizing the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install HelpDesk making use of Softaculous, adhere to these actions:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know just how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this write-up.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER area of the cPanel home screen, click any one of the alternatives under Categories. The Softaculous installer web page shows up.
It does not matter which option you click under Classifications. Every one of them begin the Softaculous installer.
- In the Browse text box, kind helpdeskz and then press Go into.
Conversely, you can use the navigation pane on the left side. To do this, click Customer Assistance, and then click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installment web page appears.
- In the Pick Procedure list box, pick the procedure.
If you have an SSL certificate installed on your website, choose https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certification set up on your site, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain name listing box, select the domain name for installation, or approve the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, kind the directory site where you want to set up the application, or approve the default value.
If you want your domain to go directly to the application, ensure the In Directory message box is empty.
- In the Admin Username message box, type the manager username.
- In the Admin Password message box, type the manager password.
Make certain that you choose a solid password! The Softaculous installer offers a ranking for your password'’ s toughness, and turns green when the password is solid. Conversely, you can click the icon next to the Admin Password message box, and Softaculous creates a strong, random password for you.
- Click the icon to expand Advanced Options.
- In the Database Name text box, type the name of the database to develop for the application, or approve the default worth.
- In the Table Prefix message box, type the database table prefix, or accept the default worth.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail notices when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting strongly suggests that you get e-mail notices when application updates are readily available. Maintaining your site upgraded assists protect against unauthorized accessibility efforts as well as information loss.
- To automatically update the application when updates are offered, select the Car Upgrade check box.
- In the Back-up Location checklist box, you can select an area to keep application backups.
- In the Automated back-ups listing box, you can choose whether Softaculous makes regular back-ups of your application.
- In the Back-up Rotation checklist box, you can choose just how commonly Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up data with a brand-new backup documents.
- To obtain site setup details after the installment is full, type an e-mail address in the Email installment details to text box.
- Testimonial the installment alternatives and setups, and afterwards click Install. When installment is full, Softaculous supplies info about the application'’ s arrangement.
by link HelpDeskZ Download website