Dr.Web CureIt! is an anti-virus scanner based on Dr.Web Scanning Engine, the common infection scanning engine of Dr.Web products. Although Dr.Web CureIt! has restricted efficiency capacities in comparison with Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows (no citizen screen, no command line scanner, no upgrading utility, and so on), it is however able to efficiently scan the system and perform essential actions for found risks.
Dr.Web CureIt! is the suitable remedy for circumstances when installation of an anti-virus is difficult due to infection activity or some other reason, due to the fact that it does not require installment, runs under Microsoft Windows and also Microsoft Windows Web server operating systems for 32 or 64-bit systems (from Microsoft Windows 2000 as well as to Microsoft Windows 8) as well as is frequently supplemented with the most recent Dr.Web infection databases to guarantee its effectiveness versus all infection dangers and also other harmful programs. It also immediately defines the language made use of by your os.
You can utilize Dr.Web CureIt! at no cost to scan your personal computer. For any industrial use Dr.Web CureIt!, nonetheless, a certificate is required.
Dr.WEB CureIt! identifies and removes:
- Mass-mailing worms
- Email infections
- Peer-to-peer infections
- Internet worms
- Submit viruses
- Stealth viruses
- Polymorphic viruses
- Bodiless infections
- Macro infections
- MS Office viruses
- Script infections
- Password stealers
- Paid Dialers
- Joke programs
- Harmful manuscripts
- Other malware
What'’ s New:
Join Us doctor web antivirus free download website
- A new scanning subsystem that can check computer system disks in a multithreaded mode to completely benefit from multi-core cpus.
- Substantial rise in the scanning speed.
- Greatly improved stability of the program basically gets rid of the opportunity of BSOD (“” blue display of fatality””) throughout the scanning.
- Entirely upgraded user interface.
- Rootkit search subsystem.
- Advanced customized check attributes that permit to scan a computer system memory, boot sectors, startup objects, etc.
- . An option to obstruct a network connection throughout the scanning.
- An option to close down an operating system as quickly as the scanning is full.
- Checking a COMPUTER BIOS for “” bioskits” —”– harmful programs infecting a COMPUTER BIOS.
- Indigenous quarantine manager.
- Block low-level documents procedures.
- Supported Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.